At Vax we are proud to be the number 1 floor care brand in the UK. As part of our project to continue delivering and improving innovative floor care solutions we are looking for talented individuals to shape our cutting edge Quality department. We are now looking for a Prod uct Engineering Manager to manage a team of engineers based in Droitwich, Worcestshire.
Product Engineering Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
As Product Engineering Manager you will be working with the New Product Development team, at the forefront of improving quality through design and testing. You will be creating design standards and key in supporting new product launches applying such quality techniques as required to ensure that the products bought and supplied into the market meet Vax, national & international standards and specifications.
In return Vax offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Our benefits include free parking, private healthcare, Life Assurance, income protection, employee purchase scheme and a health and wellness programme. In addition Vax offers the opportunity to the right candidates to develop their career within a forward thinking, growing and profitable business.
- We are looking for candidates that are able to manage multiple projects, including new product introduction and quality engineering activities.
- You will be able to manage a team of engineers, providing coaching and development to individuals within the team.
- You will have a broad knowledge and experience of applying quality tools and techniques.
- Additionally, you will be able to add value by developing the role and advancing the profile of the department within Vax.
- To be considered for the role of Product Engineering Manager you must have:
- An HNC or mechanical qualification
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- It is essential that you are proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Based in Droitwich, Worcestershire - this role is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Great Malvern, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Kidderminster, Halesowen, Birmingham, Alcester, Dudley and Stourport-on-Severn.
To apply for the role of Product Engineering Manager at Vax please apply today for immediate consideration.
Additional Keywords - Senior Product Engineer, Engineering Manager, Senior Product Engineering Manager.
Jobsite UK - 16 months ago