Summary and Purpose
NaturalMotion’s BossAlien studio is a growing company working on exciting projects with small team sizes. We need programmers who are looking to work in a variety of areas and develop a wide range of skills
We are looking for smart, energetic, friendly people to join.
- Prototyping and coding gameplay features
- Taking part in the design process of the gameplay
- Creating base gameplay system and tools for the gameplay designers to extend
- Ensuring that game scripts are well designed, and are optimal in terms of CPU and memory consumption
Experience and Skills
- 2.1 degree in Maths, Physics, Computer Science or related, or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of C# or C++
- Excellent knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience of creating games on desktop or mobile platforms
- Desire to make great games
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Demonstrable love for some area of game technology
- A passion for playing games and solving problems
- Flexible and keen to learn new skills
Want to really stand out? Know about these!
- Knowledge of two or more other programming languages (for example Java, Python, PHP, Clojure)
- 1 or more years of games industry experience
- 1 or more shipped titles on console, desktop or mobile platforms
- Strong knowledge of console, desktop and mobile architectures
- Knowledge of asynchronous engineering techniques
- Experience of Unity, Unreal or XNA
- Experience using digital content creation tools (for example Max, Maya, Photoshop)
NaturalMotion is creating next-generation animation technology for games and films.
If you want to truly push the boundaries of...