Are you dynamic, creative and highly motivated with a commitment to pupil progress? Looking for a new and exciting challenge in a forward-thinking school? We are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher of exceptional ability to work in lower KS2 initially.
Mile Oak Primary School is a large primary school of over 500 pupils. It is growing in size and rapidly improving. There are masses of opportunities for professional development and we are supporting each other to make our school even better and to ensure every child achieves their potential. Our children are well behaved and very appreciative of the exciting opportunities and creative curriculum we offer. We would expect you to work hard for our children and to play a role in the life of the whole school.We are looking for:
· An outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of learning and behaviour.
· Committed to improving standards of teaching and learning across the whole school.
· A practitioner with good organisational and interpersonal skills.
· Committed to inclusion, innovation and creativity.
· Passionate about working with the local community and developing wider partnerships.
In turn we will offer you:
· An excellent range of professional development opportunities.
· Hard-working, friendly and supportive staff team.
· A positive, exciting and motivated school environment.
· Enthusiastic children with a desire to learn.
Experienced teachers and excellent NQTs are welcome to apply.
Visits to the school are essential as part of the application process. Please contact the school office on 01273 294880 to arrange your visit. Contract: Permanent, Full-time, 32.4 hours per week. Start date: September 2014
For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact the School Office on (01273) 294880. Visit dates: 15th May at 3.45pm, 16th May throughout the day. Completed application forms to be sent directly to Mile Oak Primary School, Graham Avenue, Portslade, BN41 2WN, email:
Local Government Talent - 9 months ago