Working within a modern NHS hospital you will join a dynamic team and provide a highly quality patient service.
Our client requires a GMC registered House Officer with previous NHS hospital experience for this locum placement. A flexible and reliable work ethic is essential.
To apply, or to hear about more locum HO/FY1 jobs, please contact Paulina Zitek on 020 7613 7571 or send a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- New TPG incentives scheme; giving you access to thousands of online and in store discounts at all your favourite discounts
- Free manual handing training, on-line training and BLS
- Reimbursed CRB
- 24 hour service from our friendly consultants
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay - on time, every time - Mediplacements offer same day payment.
Please note: You will be required to supply a number of documents to us to ensure you are fully compliant with the GPS (formerly Buying Solutions/PaSA) Framework - In return we can offer you as much or as little locum work as you like!
Mediplacements are a GPS (formerly Buying Solutions) approved agency and hold many 'preferred supplier' agreements with the NHS Nationwide. This status ensures that our candidates gain the best possible exposure to quality standards, best practice and the best selection of temporary jobs available, visit www.mediplacements.com for details.
NowHiring-UK - 9 months ago