A rare and fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Executive Chef to become an integral part of one of the most prestigious locations within the square mile.
The client dining facility caters for a number of high profile clients and is compared with London’s most prestigious restaurants. The operation is complex and every detail is taken into consideration. This exec chef will be in charge of Fine dining hospitality, Staff feeding restaurant, coffee shop and wine bar.
Dining is diverse and challenging, delivering an exquisite culinary standard, ranging from a la carte dining through to canapés and light lunches.
The Successful Executive Chef will be able to demonstrate:
The successful candidate will be a quality driven Executive Chef that strives for personal excellence together with the ability and passion for nurturing talent.
- Leading by example as well has being a strong presence within the brigade providing support and guidance.
- Strong multi unit contract catering back ground
- Evidence of bespoke menu planning experience, considering current market trends together with seasonality and specific dietary requirements.
- Managing a brigade of 15 Chefs
- Must be able to present and communicate to large groups and individuals at all levels including both clients and candidates.
- Have the ability to bring innovative ideas and take the kitchen in to the 21 st Century
- State of the Art Kitchen and facilities
- Display exceptional organisational skills meeting both administrational and financial deadlines.
- Recruit, train, coach and manage all kitchen staff setting an example for delivering efficiency and quality.
- Up to the minute knowledge on current restaurant media and developments within the fine dining market place.
If you would like to find out more please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Caterer.com - 10 months ago