Office Angels Bristol is currently recruiting for an Office Manager to Manage and maintain the Office functions, which include: office facilities, administration, finance and purchasing and ensuring that quality, output and service targets are met within the agreed business and commercial objectives.
Providing PA support to a Director and two associate Directors
Line Management for one administrator
- Arranging Travel and accommodation when required
- Be a point of contact for corporate clients
- Filter through emails
- Manage diaries
Supporting 20 engineers with day to day duties
- Conducting one to one's
- Exit and entry interviews
- Return to work interviews
- Performance reviews
- Over seeing work load
Manage and organise the running of the office administration
- Order PPE
- Manage HR issues
Manage all Health and Safety within the office
- Manage purchasing or stationary and other equipment
- Provide financial support to the practice including, practice P/L, Monthly reports, co-ordinate invoicing process, account / cash flow, overhead control, review and, forecasting assist in budget bidding round, debt monitoring, purchasing, project financial monitoring and staff efficiency. .
- Responsible for recruitment including working with agencies, through to interview and offer
- Local point of contact for HR queries
- Conducting work station assessments
- Providing health and safety tour to new starters
- Ensuring staff have the right PPE
Experience and skills
- Negotiate contacts with suppliers
- Manage any damages to property
- Manage cleaners
- Previous experience as Office Manager or directly comparable role
- Qualified to Degree Standard.
- Ability to use Microsoft packages.
- The ability to operate within ISO9001 & 14001 processes
If you have the experience and skills outlined above, you can apply for this position online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- £20,000 - £25,000
- Holiday negotiable
- Free on site parking
Every single application we receive is reviewed by a member of the team at Office Angels Bristol. We will respond in writing within one working day. We get a large number of applications every day so it's not possible to call everyone but if we feel we can help we'll call you to discuss how.
The team at Office Angels Bristol are experts in their field, recruiting for a variety of clients of all industries and sizes throughout the area including Bristol City Centre, Avonmouth, Chipping Sodbury, Severn Beach, Yate, Aztec West, Clevedon, Weston-Super-Mare, Nailsea, Bath, Kingswood, Filton, Thornbury, Portishead, Hanham, Clifton and more. When we receive your application we consider whether there are other opportunities that might interest you, but feel free to help us by applying for all roles that suit your needs. For a range of advice designed to give you the head start you need in your search for work please visit our website.
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels - 9 months ago
Office Angels has sourced secretarial and office support staff since 1986, making them the UK’s leading recruitment consultancy in this sect...