Cactus Language Training is a forward thinking, dynamic, international language training company based in the beautiful and cultural city of Brighton in the South East of England. We have a professional and friendly team of around twenty people who work from office in Brighton Hove.
We are a very busy company and our customers can be from anywhere in the world so an ability to communicate with people from many different cultures and backgrounds is essential.
This role offers versatility, responsibility, autonomy and practical, on the job training and experience of a diverse range of activities.
- Perform market research and produce market research reports
- Perform competitors analysis reports
- Participate in direct sales marketing campaigns
- Assist with affiliate marketing campaigns
- Amend, update and edit website content
- Update the database/cross checking information
- Assist with Social Media searches
Cactus works with a large number of freelance language teachers and this role would include supporting the academic and operations staff in their communication with the teachers.
- Assist with teacher searches within our database and outside
- Communicate with teachers both by email and telephone.
- Assist the Director of Studies in different tasks such as contacting references and organizing Teacher Seminars
- Follow up directly with customers to confirm their bookings by email and telephone
- Assist in responding to basic customers’ enquiries.
- Process refunds
- 22 months ago - save job