Santander is one of the world’s largest banking groups. So as well as the confidence that comes with knowing you’re working with a UK leader, you’ll be joining a bank that has a strong retail focus and more branches worldwide than any other international bank.
Customer Service Advisers are the face of our branches, and contribute a huge amount to the overall success of the business. They provide a friendly, efficient and accurate counter service to our customers, whilst always striving to build lasting relationships. Through consistently spotting sales opportunities they help us deliver the world’s best banking service.
In order to join our exciting team as a Customer Service Adviser you’ll need to demonstrate proven accurate cash-handling experience and have the enthusiasm to build a broad understanding of our product range. You’ll also need exceptional customer service experience gained from working in a frontline, face-to-face service role. Ideally you will have experience of working in retail or banking environment, and thrive on a challenge.
- Good inter-personal and sales skills with customers, able and keen to generate natural conversations, ask engaging questions and listen well
- Confident and skilled in triggering customer curiosity by pointing out where they can make or save money –
- Able to work quickly and accurately at all times
- Adaptable to a range of activities in any given day. Effective team worker
- Fast and accurate cash handling, able to manage and balance a till
- Experience of working in a busy, customer driven environment
- Talking to customers, asking good questions and listening
- Experience of working to and successful achievement of objectives and/or performance measures / targets
Workingmums.co.uk - 3 years ago