BS Studio requires a sales coordinator to work in London.
Sales coordinator (for BS Studio China, based at BS Studio UK)
BS Studio was established in 2005 in order to procure a large variety of items for Bestseller. BS Studio is a member of the Nine United Group, which consists of a broad range of companies from many different industries. BS Studio is considered the alternative to the external agents on products that were outside the conglomerate’s core procurement competencies. Furthermore, BS Studio has gained rich experience in furniture production through cooperation with one of the central players in contemporary Scandinavian design, Hay.
Through varied experience in production for different industries and our specialist expertise in furniture, we possess great knowledge in a number of product groups all relevant to fashion retail fit-outs. BS Studio therefore provides retail store design and fit-out solutions, offering clients in the fashion industry a large portfolio of products and bespoke services. BS Studio China has a significant part in the development of the relevant products, from the initial idea/drawing to final production.
BS Studio is represented in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, New Delhi and Istanbul. As BS Studio is invested in by a Danish company, our personnel possess a great understanding for the western European demands with respect to quality and punctual delivery.
A challenging and exciting job providing some of Europe’s largest fashion retailers with following product categories; in-store fit-out and window decoration, accessories, packaging and promotion articles. The business requires full commitment and closeness to partners, clients and products. There will be a guarantee that no day is the same and the willingness to succeed needs to be in evidence every day. Based in a London office with other members of the Nine United family, you will be the first member of the BS Studio China team in London serving existing and new customers in the United Kingdom. Your responsibilities include:
Salary: based on experience
- provide good representation of the company policy and values to both internal and external contacts
- establish new client relationships and follow up on leads generated by management
- swiftly establish good working relationships for both buying team and clients, from beginning to the end-delivered product
- have good understanding of clients’ needs and bring forward BS Studio’s buying teams questions, suggestions, and conclusions to clients
- be able to guide customers to the right solution that is best for both production and the client in a proactive way in cooperation with mercantile buying team
- actively participate in above development and be able to improve and forecast potential issues, keep abreast of customer needs in a friendly tone
Contact: BS Studio UK on behalf of BS Studio China. Please email cover letter and CV to Katherine.firstname.lastname@example.org