[ Your browser does not support frames ]
Customer Data Analysts
Salary up to c. £35-£38,000 + bonus + attractive benefits
This is one of the leading companies in the UK. They have millions of customers and are undergoing huge investment to transform all aspects of how they interact and provide services to them.
They are looking for a number of Customer Data Analysts who can assist with understanding the data requirements of the business and building solutions to analyse and mine huge volumes of customer data.
Skills and Background Required:
- Work closely with the business to understand how strategic business change impacts the customer database solution and data.
- Requirements gathering and documentation of change activity within the customer database and associated processes.
- Monitor data quality and identify improvement in data processes.
- Contribute to the ongoing strategy of data integrity and quality improvement for the customer database and associated processes.
You must be a UK / EU National or already be resident in the UK and have a current Work Permit.
- Previous experience as a data analyst working with customer data
- Proven ability to improve customer data and processes using other data management or Business Intelligence tools
- Good understanding of the operation and use of relational databases
- Possess an interest and understanding of data driven marketing.
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal, listening and writing) skills.
- Numerate and intelligent - ideally educated to degree or equivalent level.
1. Have you worked as a data analyst in a marketing /customer insight role?
2. Do you have experience of improving data processes and/or data quality?
3. Are you a methodical process oriented and numerate individual with an understanding of customer marketing?
Details registered on our database may be shared between Objective Professional Services Limited and our affiliated company Objective Recruitment Services Limited.
Mail Online - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard