To ensure the establishment and utilization of standardized global business processes and governance framework across 12 countries and multiple operations. The scope will include the legal standards, SAP business process integration, contract audit strategies and implementation schedules plus management of local procurement initiatives across all countries.
Minimum Applicant Attribute
- The development, implementation and management of procurement and supply chain processes and governance systems for ArcelorMittal in line with group procurement policies and activities
- Oversee all aspects of the supply chain processes including contracting, negotiating, cycle time measurement and improvement, demand forecasting, materials planning, optimization of inventory, warehousing and related logistics
- Implement, monitor and calibrate Global KPI’s to ensure comparative measurement between operations and benchmarking against best practice
- Effective management of vendors including registrations, insurances, company integrity and risk.
- Coordination and management of all purchasing contracts for ArcelorMittal globally. Establish a contract management system capable of controlling 5,000 contracts across multiple languages, legal entities and languages.
- Collate, categorise and optimize aggregated expenditure across global procurement
- Meet technical, legal and the company's standards related to procurement activities by monitoring the activities, augmenting solutions and ensuring corrective feedback techniques are deployed to meet functional objectives.
- Ensure environmental norms and procedures are complied with, caring for the environment in all activities.
- Make sure the team is continuously encouraged by an invigorating workplace climate, thereby optimizing its performance, monitoring the development of activities, providing for adequate training and encouraging the fulfillment of goals.
Education / Qualification:
Bachelor – Engineering
supply chain, business administration, finance, engineering
Other Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years experience with the management/supervision of supply activities.
- Proven strong leadership skills for small to medium size team.
- Proven Experience (minimum 5 years) of implementing cost reduction programs
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience for purchasing and inventory control for mining specific goods and services.
- Extensive experience (for minimum 3 years) in identifying vendors in emerging markets including China, Mexico, Brazil and India.
- Proven experience in operations and strategic direction within Procurement.
- Extensive experience in governance and compliance essential!
- SAP – advanced level
- Excel – advanced level
Skills / Attributes: Decisiveness.
Resilience and resourcefulness
Strong influencing skills
Hold employees accountable.
High level of interpersonal skills
Strong commercial acumen
Knowledge of customs & legal
Languages: Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, French - desirable
Desired Applicant Attribute
Education / Qualification:
Other Desired Requirements:
ArcelorMittal - 2 years ago
Few metal makers have the mettle of ArcelorMittal. The company is easily the largest steel-making entity in the world, producing more...