Sanctuary Health currently has a locum job vacancy for a CT Radiographer to work in Brighton. This vacancy has an initial 3 month contract and a pay rate of £27 per hour (limited company worker).
- Undertaking a full range of imaging procedures
- Maintaining knowledge and be fully aware of all safety aspects
- Delivering care to a consistently high standard in all areas within the clinical radiology department
- Producing optimum quality images for all patients
To be eligible for this role, you must have a degree within radiography and be HCPC registered. In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience of working as a CT radiographer.
This vacancy is advertised by Ben Taylor; if you are interested in this role then apply now.
By registering with Sanctuary, you can benefit from the following:
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant with extensive health care experience
- Excellent rates of pay
- Automatic job alerts tailored to your requirements and experience
- Simple compliance process via our specialist compliance department
- Costs covered for DBS/Occupational Health/training
- Continued Professional Development Scheme
Go Job Search - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sanctuary Personnel was founded in 2002 to provide qualified social workers and care professionals to social services throughout the UK. In...