Applications by CV only please to Jacqui.Pringle@eddisons.com
- Cover phone and emails in absence of the PM, handle issues where can and advice message passed on where not keeping PM informed as required as diverse as dealing with queries/complaints/reactive maintenance issues.
- Actioning the points noted down on the site inspections reports/any action points from AGMs.
- Take on small projects for PM when they arise
- Daily administration and office duties
- Creating and issuing standard property management letters.
- Mail merges
- Audio typing
- First letters also known as management introduction packs/welcome packs.
- Typing and distributing minutes and agendas of the team meetings/residents meetings.
- Reporting issues to the facilities department and following up with leaseholders/tenants and contractors.
- Maintaining Management Agreement Records
- Arrange for keys/fobs to be made/cut and sent to residents/postmen and collection of payments for said keys. -
- Sending out of service charge budgets, year end accounts
- Arranging AGMs and directors meetings, contacting venues, send out invites and info, and invoice if it’s in-house.
Due to the volume of CVs anticipated we will be unable to respond to all so please assume if you have not heard from us by the end of January you have been unsuccessful
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Block-Management-Property-Manager-Assistant_job49521135
TotalJobs.com - 3 years ago