My client has a vacancy for a Front End Web Developer with PHP to bring their creative vision to life through your technical know-how. You will be expected to work closely with designers, the development team and the client, to ensure work is delivered to the very highest of standards. You'll need to keep abreast of the latest trends within web development, and you'll be expected to input expert and inspiring ideas into technical projects.
The PHP Web Application Developer role:
- Solid front end development experience using HTML5 & CSS
- Experience dealing with cross browser compatibility and CSS Best Practices
- Experience of optimising for mobile devices and retina screens, as well as a familiarity with cross-browser compatibility
- Version control. They use Git, but if you’ve used others then that’s fine
- Ability to work on multiple projects with short timescales
- Solid understanding and demonstration of responsive sites
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign would be desirable
- An enthusiasm and interest for all things “web”
- Great communication skills - you convey technical subjects in layman’s terms
The successful candidate will have the following skills;
- Understanding of software design fundamentals and an ability to write well structured, maintainable code.
- Good documentation skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
JobsInSussex.com - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard