A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled Joiner/ Cabinet Maker to join a workshop based in Telford for a furniture and fittings company.
This is a production based role with deadlines and targets.
As a Joiner your duties will include:
- Manufacturing a product to a high standard of quality and specification.
- Working with hands, air and power tools safely and accurately.
- Working on domestic, commercial and industrial projects.
An ideal Joiner will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must have experience of all aspects of carpentry and joinery.
- Have a wood skilled background and relevant qualifications.
- Have knowledge of assembling doors, windows, bars, MDF and manufacturing cabinets and counters.
- You must be able to read and work drawings.
- Experience of solid surfaces would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Must have own tools.
This is a temporary to ongoing position working the hours of 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 6am - 2pm on a Friday.
In return you will receive a negotiable salary.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Jobsite UK - 24 months ago