A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled Joiner/ Cabinet Maker to join a workshop based in Telford for a furniture and fittings company.
This is a production based role with deadlines and targets.
As a Joiner your duties will include:
- Manufacturing a product to a high standard of quality and specification.
- Working with hands, air and power tools safely and accurately.
- Working on domestic, commercial and industrial projects.
An ideal Joiner will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must have experience of all aspects of carpentry and joinery.
- Have a wood skilled background and relevant qualifications.
- Have knowledge of assembling doors, windows, bars, MDF and manufacturing cabinets and counters.
- You must be able to read and work drawings.
- Experience of solid surfaces would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Must have own tools.
This is a temporary to ongoing position working the hours of 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 6am - 2pm on a Friday.
In return you will receive a negotiable salary.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Pertemps has over 200 branches trading from over 95 towns and cities throughout the United Kingdom. Employing over 1000 permanent personnel...