Job Requirements It would be desirable for candidates to have the following experience:
- Addressing IPC technical issues where allocated in the course of Service/Installation/MAC duties, to ensure relevant materials and agreed timescales are adhered to.
- The continued upkeep of Customer Sites to IPC standards.
- Maintenance of good Customer Relations.
- Working closely with Senior Engineers and internal IPC Departments to ensure awareness of matters concerning Customer bases/sites.
- Mentoring and support of other Engineers.
- Maintenance of good working practices.
It would be advantageous for candidates to have technical skills / qualifications in the following areas:
- Fault rectification
- Site documentation
- Customer relations
Additional Details How To Apply Country United Kingdom United Kingdom Exempt or Non-exempt non-exempt non-exempt
- CISCO Call Manager
- Microsoft Servers
- Experience in telecoms, networking, IP protocols and other signaling systems is beneficial but not essential.
IPC Systems, Inc. - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard
For nearly four decades, IPC Systems, Inc. has delivered innovation and mission-critical trading technology and connectivity...