Artisan du Chocolat, renowned for producing and selling exquisite, innovative and high-end chocolates, is seeking a dynamic and experienced retail manager for our London boutiques. An experienced retail manager, you will ensure that targets are achieved and exceeded in terms of retail profitability and customer experience of our brand.
* Optimise sales
* Staff the store efficiently
* Deliver outstanding and sophisticated customer service/experience
* Carry out continuous assessment and development of staff
* Manage stock to minimise waste and damage and maximise availability
* Merchandise store in line with the luxury reputation of our brand
* Identify and own solutions for opportunities to improve the store or the wider business
* Maintain outstanding standards of hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness in the store
Minimum of 3 years of store/cluster management experience with a luxury and/or food brand
Skills and attitude required
* Engaging personality able to connect to customers and motivate staff
* Passionate about our brand
* Driven by commercial achievement and professional business awareness
* Sound judgment with confident decision-making and assertive, confident communication
* Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
* Ability to take and give feedback effectively
* IT literacy with a sound understanding of Excel, MS Outlook and the internet
* Outstanding professionalism, loyalty and commitment to the business
* Impeccable written and oral English.
Please email your CV by clicking the apply now button.
InRetail - 17 months ago