Are you people focused, passionate about driving standards and sales and have the genuine ability to lead a large team?
We then have a fantastic opportunity for you as an experienced manager to manage this busy City Centre store. For the right candidate this high profile store is a great opportunity to develop your career to the next stage
If this is what you are looking for then we would love to hear from you!
The role of Store Manager:
- Passionate about coffee. That's Costa. Since our creation in 1971, when we starter supplying coffee slow roasted the Italian way, weve grown to over 3000 stores worldwide.
- Part of the Whitbread group, were proud of our great reputation and were a FTSE 100 business.
- For our store managers we offer a great benefits package including a 60% bonus scheme and a contributory pension.
What we will be looking for in you:
- As store manager youll consistently aim to get the best from your store, as well as your team.
- Leading by example, youll be passionate about customer service, love great coffee and almost fanatical about driving your store forwards.
- Guiding and developing your team to serve the best in food and drinks, as store manager youll also efficiently handle the administrative side of your business, including stock management, cost control and profit and loss accounts.
The salary package includes - 60% bonus scheme + benefits
- Were looking for a proven manager, ideally from a hospitality or retail background, who really gets a buzz out of doing the best for their customers.
- With a natural enthusiasm for the task in hand, youll be able to share this zeal with your team and motivate them to higher standards.
- A commercially astute manager, youll also know what steps to take to enhance your stores appeal and profitability.
Costa Coffee - 7 months ago