A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales & Applications Engineer to join this
well known company.
You will based at Derby or Peterborough and covering the Midlands Area, your role will be to secure profitable growth in contracting works relating to refrigeration, air conditioning and process cooling installations.
- In conjunction with the Midlands Management, you will ensure maximum sales coverage within the area, agreeing appropriate sales margins and ensure these margins are achieved and maintained at contract completion.
- You will accurately estimate projects, identifying the correct tailored solution to meet our customer requirements and be responsible for allocating labour for the installation of the contract, with specific responsibility for satisfactory technical and financial results.
- You will carry out design and project management and plan the project execution process to ensure the Company meets its contractual obligations, ensuring that both Company and Customer technical and safety standards are maintained, making recommendations for improvements where necessary.
- You will discuss and agree sales margins with Midlands Management to ensure that these margins are achieved and maintained at contract completion.
- You will be responsible for verification of supplier invoicing against orders raised and the preparation of detailed sales invoice(s) in accordance with Company operating procedures.
Be available to travel throughout the UK (mainly in the Midlands area)
Possess technical sales and quoting experience within all aspects of refrigeration and air conditioning (mechanical & electrical)
Have a recognised apprenticeship (mechanical and/or electrical) plus proven relevant experience
Have good control of sales and contract management processes
Possess strong interpersonal/communication skills (written and verbal)
This is a great opportunity for the right person, for a more detailed job description, or to find out more please get in touch.
MyJobGroup Ltd - 9 months ago