Area Manager - Retail
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40000 to £60000
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional Area Manager to join an already successful and growing team. You will be joining a company who are UK Market leaders within the Retail Industry, with rapid growth across the UK and Europe, with new stores opening all the time.
The ideal Area Manager will have the following skills and experiences:
- Have proven experience as an Area Manager across multi-site locations
- The ability to support and drive teams in a high volume fast pace Retail environment
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership, development and motivational skills
- Be committed to achieving the highest Store standards and customer service
- Have a flexible approach to the working day / week
In return you will receive a basic salary of circa £40,000 with an OTE of £55,000 - £60,000, plus laptop, mobile phone and company car.
If you have experience of managing a region with a turnover in excess of £30 million and can excel and thrive in a fast paced retail environment, then please send your CV.
This is a nationwide role covering the following areas: Lancaster, Wales, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, London, Surrey, Berkshire, Essex, Dorset, M4 Corridor towards Bristol, M4 Corridor towards Slough.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Jobs Today - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -