Customer Service Team Leader.
Salary 16k + Company car
Our client is a family run business that offers a range of diverse but complementary civil engineering services to both the public sector and private construction industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly operations team built upon a reputation for delivering promises and providing high level of service.
- You will be responsible for co-ordinating with local authorities, multinational companies, developers and contractors in the planning of loads across the UK.
- This will involve preparing and scheduling deliveries and collections of part and full loads.
- Liaise closely with key customers.
- Deal with general customers enquires and administrational duties.
This is an immediate requirement please send us your CV for consideration.
- Candidates must have an exceptional eye for detail and organisational skills.
- With a flexible and methodical approach to work, you will have strong communication skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- It would be advantageous if you have experience working in a logistics environment or as a transport co-ordinator.
Jobsite UK - 10 months ago