Modis are recruiting for a Web Application Designer to work with
a team of Web Developers for a global IT Services company based in
Nottingham. You will work alongside the Lead Architect and take
full responsibility for the assessment of the software and hardware
changes to enhance the product. You will have a broad range of
technical skills and web application design experience.
- SQL Database design,
- Payment Card Industry Standards
- Business process modelling and documentation
- Microsoft Windows Server Platforms (2003 R2, 2008 R2),
- x32, x64 bit architecture,
- Visual Studio 2010,
- Team Foundation Server,
- Internet information Services,
- .NET Framework (ASP, C#, etc.),
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- To support the development of technical architecture
- To contribute towards tender responses,
- The completion of company records, such as time sheets, in a
- Flexible and willing to put in extra effort to achieve
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Web Application Developer to
- Able to work under challenging timelines,
- Great communication skills (oral and written),
- UK Driving licence.
progress their career with a global IT Company. Please send your CV
for immediate review!
Remove from Shortlist
Career Architechs - 9 months ago
Hub Group helps its clients by handling the hubbub of freight movement throughout North America. An intermodal marketing company, Hub Group...