TEAM MEMBER – GATWICK AIRPORT
We are No.1 Traveller. We are the smart new approach to catching a flight! Our lounges are made with a contemporary design, top-quality facilities and a choice of environments that create a haven away from the bustle of the airport. No.1 Traveller challenges and redefines the concept of an airport lounge, delivering an unrivalled experience that makes waiting for your flight a real pleasure.
We are now very pleased to be recruiting a team of
who will deliver our award winning service which we are known for. This role is reports directly to the Supervisor on shift. If you want to know more about the role, then carry on reading...
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Team Member you will be responsible for looking after our guests at every stage of their visit to No.1. This includes providing a warm welcome, guiding them through our services directory, offering food and drinks, ensuring the lounge is impeccably clean and the environment is calm and relaxing.
Which ever duty you are undertaking, you will always be expected to deliver premium hospitality and ensure that the guest’s expectations are always met by providing exceptional customer service.
TEAM MEMBER DUTIES
- Ensuring the service runs smoothly and optimising capacity
- Taking orders and delivering food and beverages
- Assisting in preparing hot and cold fresh dishes
- Making and serving drinks
- Clearing-in and resetting the dining areas
- Steer ancillary revenues by recommending our other products to our guests
- Checking-in passengers accurately on reservations systems
- Acknowledging guests who are waiting to check i
- Greeting every guest warmly on arrival
- Cash and card handling and following banking procedures
- Managing lounge capacity intelligently
- Having a complete knowledge of all partners, ticket types, card schemes, current promotions etc. (training provided)
- Strong computer skills and attention to detail
You’ll be a brilliant candidate for this role if you are passionate about delivering customer service to the highest standard. You will need to demonstrate a clear commitment to team work and have excellent communication skills. This role requires you to be a strong dedicated individual who will actively strive to contribute positively to our product and consistently maintain the highest of standards.
Please visit our website to gain a deeper insight into the world of No.1 Traveller
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL WITH A MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR IN A SIMILAR ROLE. EXPERIENCE IN DELIVERING PREMIUM HOSPITALITY IS DESIRABLE.
Applications should be made in writing, via submission of a CV and covering letter
Please note, we are open daily throughout the year from early morning until late evening and shift work will be part of your working week as the face of No.1 Traveller. Therefore you should be willing to work early morning and evening shifts and be prepared to work on a rolling shift pattern to service the needs of the airport’s passengers.
Due to our location within the airport a full 5 year working history in the UK and a clean criminal record is required to allow us to apply for a security ID before your employment commences.
We very much look forward to receiving your application!
- Hourly Rate
- + 15% discretionary monthly Performance Bonus, post probation
- Health Care Scheme available, post probation
Gatwick London Airport - 30+ days ago