A leading Infrastructure Funds Management business is currently looking to recruit a SUN Systems Accountant within the team. The company originate, develop and manage long-term Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Private Finance Initiatives (PFI) and infrastructure assets through special purpose vehicles.
This SUN Systems Accountant role will be responsible for regular new business unit setups as a result of the acquisitive nature of the business alongside updates to existing consolidation rules, integration of new entities and being the point person for SUN System queries. In addition this role will be accountant for;
- Systems administration, maintenance and improvement of the SUN Systems
- Maintaining systems structure including interface between SUN and iDocs
- Maintaining and writing complex consolidation rules across business units
- Providing assistance with FX revaluations across business units
To successfully apply for this role you will need;
- Excellent knowledge of SUN 6
- A in depth understanding of complex consolidations and intercompany transactions
- To be ideally a part or fully qualified accountant
To register your interest for this opportunity and for immediate consideration please do apply now.
CityJobs.com - 19 months ago