Job Number 1311147 Business GE Technology Infrastructure Business Segment Technology Infrastructure - Aviation Posted Position Title Production Supervisor 6 Career Level Experienced Function Manufacturing Function Segment Shop Operations Location United Kingdom City Prestwick Postal Code KA9 2RX Relocation Expenses No Role Summary/Purpose Reports directly to the Facilities Leader with direct responsibility for the Facilities and Maintenance team. Ensure legislative compliance of all machinery and equipment. Optimise ‘core-business activity’ by ensuring that machinery ‘Availability’ is maximised through the effective use of current CMMS & effective TPM events. Drive a program of improvement that will include efficient scheduling, planning and ongoing SAP systems development. Ensure the safe & effective use of available m Essential Responsibilities • Control and co-ordinate facilities/maintenance activities across all crews.
- Provide leadership to departmental employees and facilities/maintenance guidance to other managers/employees/contractors.
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare of all employees under your remit.
- Prioritizing of facilities/maintenance workload according to health & safety and/or Production requirements.
- Housekeeping within workshop / stores and plant rooms.
- Control and co-ordinate facilities / maintenance activities with contractors and legislative / insurance inspectors.
- Implement TPM to Caledonian and liaise with other GE Aviation sites.
- Represent Caledonian on SAP EAM / CMMS project.
- Manage Maintenance TPM Events
- Optimize maintenance stores performance through procedural/systems and stores holding efficiency improvements.
- Provide regular feedback, information and written reports as required to enable departmental status reporting.
- Provide effective control over departmental budget.
- Maintain compliance with ISO 9002, GE Business Practices and legislation as required.
- Ensure that Facilities/Maintenance EHS Leading Indicators (Supervisor Scorecard Metrics) are consistently met. Qualifications/Requirements - Facilities and Production Maintenance Management experience gained within a multi-disciplined, high-tech organisation.
- Excellent leadership, organisational and communication skills.
- PC literate Desired Characteristics Membership of Institute of Facilities Management or Plant Engineers
- Qualified to degree level
- Green belt trained
- Health and Safety NEBOSH Certificate