The role of a Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Consultant you will be involved in the following;
- Developing business with new clients over the phone
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and spotting opportunities for further business
- Sourcing candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
- Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
- Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
- Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
As a Consultant, You will be targeted on both your activity and your financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and expected to achieve and exceed the targets set for you.
Our Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having recruitment experience is not the most important attribute for us. To be successful within our business we would look for someone with the following attributes:
What Reed can offer you...
- A proven ability to sell, ideally business to business sales
- An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
- To be consultative in your sales approach
- To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
- To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
- The right mindset- honest and flexible with the determination to succeed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.
- Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
- A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants- promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you are in control.
- A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
- Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
- Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
- Flexible holidays- 25 days plus the ability to buy, sell and carry holiday over
Reed - 14 months ago