Customer Services Advisor - Crawley
Direct Line Group has an excellent opportunity to join one of our accident repair centres that offer access to an unrivalled amount of training which is just one of the reasons why so many people choose to progress their career with us. So, as well as a dedication to developing your skills, you’ll benefit from a range of
that include a company pension, discounts on insurance and financial performance awards.
The Customer Services Advisor is a pivotal role in our team. You will be the first point of customer contact for the UK Assistance Accident Repair Centres (UKAARC) liaising with the customer and the respective Claims and UKAARC internal functions as appropriate to our own high standards.
This will include
- The delivery of high levels of customer contact and communications throughout the vehicle repairs.
- Constant delivery of Service Level Agreements, ensuring customers are contacted regarding repairs and non related damage.
You would have previous experience in a similar role with the following skills/knowledge
- Identifying, owning and managing the risks involved in running our business appropriate to role, in line with the Direct Line Group risk framework'.
- Achieving, maintaining and embedding all “best practice” and “lean activities” as dictated by business strategy.
- Accountability for individual performance and contributing to site performance.
For more information about the Accident and Repair Centres please click
- Experience and knowledge of excellent customer service delivery.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets in a timely manner.
Our application process has been designed to make joining us as smooth a transition as possible, it not only provides us with the information we need to decide whether you’re the right person for the job, but also to make sure we’re right for you. Get more details on
our application process here
Your Online application
No matter which job you’
re applying for, completing our online application form is the first thing you need to do. It takes about 10 minutes to complete by uploading your CV and telling us a bit about you. Take a look at our
tips on writing a great CV
before you apply
pages to find out what information you’ll need to hand.
Career benefits and rewards
It all starts with a competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do. We’ve made sure your annual holiday entitlement is attractive too – and what’s more, we let you choose the rewards that suit your lifestyle.
That kind of flexibility is a key feature of our benefits package. And there’s plenty to choose from, including:
Where can I find out more?
- Pension funding of 9% of your base salary – you can choose to contribute less or more than this
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Direct Line Group employees can apply for 50% off Direct Line and Churchill home, motor and pet insurance policies
- We also provide free Direct Line travel insurance and Green Flag breakdown cover to our people.
You can find out more by speaking to our Recruitment Consultant for this vacancy, Martin Eels at
Please also contact us if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
Direct Line Group - 11 months ago
At Direct Line Group we have a clear vision: to be Britain’s best retail general insurer. We have market leading positions in the UK...