American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then the American Express Customer Care Professional position may be an ideal fit for you.
As a Customer Care Professional, you serve as the face and voice of the American Express brand. You have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of c ustomers. Our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care® puts your passion to serve – and your personality – at the center of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships with our company.
American Express Customer Care Professionals deliver extraordinary care by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries. Customer Care Professionals strive to make it easy to do business with us, solving customer issues, while celebrating their value to us.
As a Customer Care Professional, you will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to our customers, reinforcing the benefits of membership by providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement with our products and services.
At American Express, we invest in you! Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies,” and one of the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work for in the UK you will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes a highly attractive performance related pay incentive which will directly reward your personal impact and achievement of key targets with enhanced monthly earnings. You will also enjoy the competitive benefits you’d expect from such a diverse and successful international organisation. Additionally our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals
What would you do every day as a Customer Care Professional?
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
- Resolve product or service inquiries by asking probing questions, determining the cause of the issue; selecting and articulating the best solution to drive brand advocacy.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
Here are the skills and experiences we are looking for. Do these describe you?
Start date : 8th September. Please ensure you are able to commit to the start date.
- Customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful
- Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions
- Experience owning or working in a small business a plus
- This position operates in a 24/7 environment and we are specifically hiring for Monday – Sunday 7am – Midnight.
- A Levels or equivalent required, with a degree preferred.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or +44 (0)116 2421776
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years,...