Our client is a FTSE 250 Global Recruitment firm, which has international offices based in Europe, APAC and the USA. Their Brighton offices are now looking to expand their team with an experienced Recruitment Consultant.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will receive the best training on the market. You will be responsible for recruiting Secretarial and Support staff including PAs, EAs, Office Managers, Team Assistants, Administrators and Receptionists.
As a Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities will be varied and may include:
• Development of relationships with new and existing clients. This is both phone and face to face meetings
• Meeting candidates and putting together plans with them to help secure a new job
• Selling solutions - be it advertising, comprehensive recruitment campaigns, etc
• Ad hoc projects - be it helping to organise a team nights out, region wide competitions or similar
Potential recruitment consultants must be able to demonstrate:
• Strong sales, networking and client development abilities
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Strong commercial business acumen
• A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• You will have worked in a target driven sales role
• Having worked in recruitment would certainly be advantageous
• You will be a team player with a positive can do attitude
What's on offer?
Competitive salary depending on experience + commission (Potential to earn £50k in the first year) as well as extensive rewards & excellent remuneration. In addition the company are able to offer you:
• Full training and ongoing personal development
• Unlimited potential for career progression
• International recruitment consultant career opportunities
• Excellent earning potential and bonuses/commission
RecruitmentRoles.co.uk - 7 months ago