Job Title SAP HR PY Consultants x3
Northgate Information Solutions Limited is a market leader in providing specialist software, outsourcing and information technology (IT) services to the Human Resources, Local Government, and Education and Public Safety markets. Northgate currently employs over 10,000 staff in more than 35 countries across five continents.
NorthgateArinso, the HR division on Northgate, currently employs over 8,000 staff globally, delivers services in over 100 countries speaking 25 languages. Services approximately 1,000 multinational customers, including more than 20% of Global Fortune 500 organisations, 2,700 large/medium customers, and approximately 7,000 small/medium enterprise (SME) customers worldwide. Globally over 20 million employees are managed on a NorthgateArinso software or service, either through one of our many business process outsourcing (BPO) service delivery centres, on one of our HR and Payroll proprietary software solutions, or on one of 800+ enterprise resource planning (ERP) based HR Implementations.
Description: NorthgateArinso UK is currently looking for a SAP HR Consultants.
The selected professionals will support our clients throughout the different steps of various SAP HR & Payroll implementation processes.
- Perform all work efforts outlined in the ASAP Methodology that are typically assigned to consultants.
- Document business requirements and procedures.
- Analyze business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions.
- Perform configuration of business requirements in your area of specialization.
- Support clients in defining SAP HR Payroll business processes.
- Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support clients in developing their skills.
- Perform post go-live production support activities.
Education/ Professional Certifications:
- Experience as an SAP HCM consultant.
- Completed at least three full life-cycle project implementations.
- Strong organizational, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Maintain the highest level of professional standards and be a team player.
- Strive to support NorthgateArinso’s vision of client satisfaction.
- Flexibility and patience in working in a challenging environment.
Area of expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree or university with three to six years related experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- CIPD or equivalent qualification highly desirable
Travel Requirements: Willing to travel throughout UK and other areas if need be.
- SAP Enterprise Compensation Management ERP6
- SAP UK Payroll
Northgate Information Solutions Limited - 2 years ago
Northgate is the leading supplier of housing solutions in the UK with over 100 customers, and has developed a wide portfolio of software and...