We are currently recruiting 6 exciting newly created positions to support our Merchandising function within our Buying divisions.
As a result of the continued growth of the Debenhams Own Bought business, we have 6 permanent Divisional Merchandising Admin Assistant (MAA) roles to recruit.
The role of an MAA is excellent grounding for a career in Merchandising and typically within 12 – 18 months in this capacity you will be ready to progress to Assistant Merchandiser.
As an MAA you will be assigned to a specific Division and Department and will report to the relevant Merchandiser. You will work on the host department for a minimum of 1 day a week you will support the team with tasks such as assisting with daily figure analysis, future sales and range planning.
In addition to your department duties, you will be responsible for the following Divisional tasks;
- Divisional attributing
- Assisting in the roll up of divisional stock intake
- Purchase order raising
- Setting up and maintain divisional ad hoc analysis on excel
- Updating sales and plans on the divisional forecasting system
- Collating Divisional sales analysis for Monday trade meetings
- Involved in rolling up promotional activity including brochures and mega day
The successful candidate will either be at A Level or Degree level with a C or above in GCSE Maths and English.
It is essential that applicants possess the following;
lease apply as soon as possible to be considered!!
- An understanding of Excel
- Logical and numerical mindset
- Experience of working within Retail
- Good time management skill
Debenhams - 15 months ago
Debenhams plc is a department store with a mix of own brands (including Designers at Debenhams), international brands and concessions. The...