To undertake acquisition logistic support activities to ensure that the customers’ in-service support requirements are satisfied.
1. Undertake logistic support activities to influence the in-service supportability and the through-life costs for new product designs. This involves all aspects of acquisition logistic support, including Logistic Support Analyses (LSA), developing LSA records, Life Cycle Costing (LCC) and customer/internal Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Test and Support Equipment, Spares Predictions, generation of Initial Provisioning (IP) data, assist in preparation of Technical Publications and post production support.
2. Planning and scheduling activities to meet customer requirements.
Undertakes, with supervision, answering of queries relating to operation, modification and repair
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks and/or learn new skills which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and, where necessary, training will be given.
The applicant should have the following knowledge or skills:
- HNC in an Engineering discipline or relevant experience in an aerospace engineering discipline.
- Computer literate - Fluent in MS Word and Excel. Has some knowledge in MS Access and other computor software.
- Ability to work on a stand alone basis or as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills within a team environment and able to communicate well at all levels of the business, both written and verbal
Goodrich Corporation - 13 months ago
Goodrich is a tireless leader in aerospace systems. The company serves regional/business aircraft, original equipment and aftermarket, helic...