ROLE: .Net Developer / Software Engineer / Analyst Programmer
DESCRIPTION: A fantastic opportunity to work with a great team of people using all the
latest cutting edge technologies.
Your role will be:
You should have the following experience:
- To develop and implement web delivered solutions to meet the business requirements for both internal and external clients.
- To provide appropriate documentation and information for developed solutions. To provide appropriate system and user client support.
- To observe standards within the department and contribute to their continuous improvement.
- Full and detailed understanding of C# language and .NET framework - at least 4 years’ commercial experience required.
- Full and detailed understanding of Web Development technologies on the .NET platform - at least 2 - 3 years’ commercial experience required.
- Full and detailed understanding of SQL Server and database development and design - at least 4 years’ experience.
- Ability and willingness to take on varied work including BAU (business as usual) and new development, and to advise the company on new technologies and techniques.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in clear language to non-technical people.
- Ability to clearly document work and processes and to instruct other people in performing complex tasks.
- Experience of working in a position of authority or mentoring junior colleagues.
BPM Tech are specialists in IT recruitment and experts in building relationships.
To our clients, we're not only a recruitment agency....