Our client, a leading international company providing IT services and open source technology, is looking for Internal Sales Account Manager to develop business opportunities within existing accounts.
Salary: £20-27,000 per annum plus uncapped commission (OTE £40K plus)
The successful candidate will:
- Support the company's Key Account Managers (KAM) in driving comprehensive Enterprise offerings into assigned territory by identifying, nurturing and supporting KAMs to create and close opportunities.
- Work on a commissioned basis where quota is based on KAM revenue performance.
- Ensure greater Enterprise coverage by identifying with KAMs their customer business profiles, contact name and positions at a minimum of 10 differing roles within each customer eg, Purchaser, Developer, CEO, CFO, Engineering etc
- Work with and co-ordinate all internal resource: presales, customer service , order entry etc to ensure most efficient and low cost route to opportunity closure for KAM.
- Act as high level Sales Administration to allow the KAMs to sell without administrational barriers
- Develop and supply quotations
- Develop and supply co-termination subscription agreements
- Describe customer specifics within all systems and to KAMs
- Follow up all sales leads by phone
- Customer Data Extraction, Analysis and Delivery to KAMs (co-termination, renewal dates, etc.)
- Prospect directly within customer organisation and use of Hoovers, Google etc as directed by KAM
- Work with KAM to create, distribute and follow up on Sales campaigns.
- Create appointments for KAMs where requested.
- Use full qualification techniques to understand whether an opportunity has greater potential and accordingly pass onto KAMs.
- Fully utilise the company's Telesales, Salesforce and Supportable X systems to update opportunity status through the pipeline from lead to order (forecast).
- Will contact Key Account to introduce and identify themselves as the second contact point within the company.
- Establish and maintain relationships with channel partners (where appropriate) and KAM.
- Qualify, develop and close certain smaller opportunities in agreement with KAMs
- All opportunities to be closed as KAM.
- Daily: update the KAM on all and every opportunity for account development and knowledge sharing.
- Continuously train on all of the company's offerings to more effectively use the company's technical resources in driving opportunities.
- Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company.
Meridian Business Support are acting on behalf of our Clients as a Recruitment Agency.
- Account Management Support ideal.
- A track record of successful high level administration support and suitable commercial experience.
- Ability to work as part of a young and dynamic team whilst demonstrating flexibility, autonomy and a desire to make things happen.
Meridian Business Support - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Meridian Business Support is a specialist UK recruitment company founded in 1989 and headquartered in Altrincham. It operates a network of...