FOOD & BEVERAGE TEAM MEMBER - BAR PERSON - HOTEL IBIS WEMBLEY / WEMBLEY, LONDON - SALARY £6.19PH
Ibis group is the largest European economy hotel network and is continuing to expand. The Ibis chain is widely recognised for its excellent value for money and convenient location and has 760 hotels in 36 countries, including 50 hotels in the UK and Ireland.
Ibis is the first hotel brand to receive ISO 9001 certification and with the 15 minutes satisfaction guarantee, if a problem with the hotel is not solved in 15 minutes the guest stays for free. In light of these initiatives we were delighted to be awarded a worldwide hospitality award for the best customer relationship and quality management programme in 2005.
Our belief is that extraordinary customer service should be demonstrated by each and every team member. as supported by our award winning Good to Great culture covering training, coaching, and motivating to achieve the highest possible standards in service to both our guests and colleagues.
Do you see yourself as a person who is always prepared to deliver an extraordinary service, the Ibis Wembley are looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Team member to join the team.
In this role you will be responsible for serving food and drink to guests.
- Providing a warm welcome for guests and making recommendations from the menu if requested
- Provide an excellent customer service that’s anticipates individual guest needs
- Bring dishes to the table, serving dishes and clearing cutlery and dishes away
- Prepare and set tables for the next guests
- Ensure the food service area is left clean and tidy once all the guests have left
Spotlight on Personality
- Good interpersonal skills and self confidence
- Guest orientated and service minded
- Listening and communication skills
- Thorough and well organised
- Attention to detail and quality
Accor - 22 months ago
Ibis, an international hotel company, has 800 hotels in 40 countries around the world. The hotels are generally close to city centres,...