Quantity Surveyor - Retail - London
A UK based cost consultancy with operations across UK and Europe, are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be based in their head office in London working in their retail team.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Associate Partner and will be focusing on two major retail clients predominantly working on new build projects across the United Kingdom.
* Working with the cost management team on major projects, client liaison and assisting the Managers with client presentations and fee proposals for cost management services.
* Working on cost and commercial management assignments including preparation of cost estimates based upon varying levels of design documentation.
* Assist in preparing budgets, orders of magnitude estimates and detailed cost plans at all stages of refurbishment and new build projects.
* Providing cost advice to Clients generally.
* Attending Client and Project meetings.
* Preparing tender and contract documentation.
To be considered:
* Relevant Quantity Surveying degree or equivalent
* Can be MRICS or working towards it.
* Previous experience working on retail projects in the UK.
* Predominantly worked within a construction cost consultancy environment.
* Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
* A track record of working with teams and projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
* Energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This position offers good future career prospects as well as a forward thinking, dynamic and friendly work environment.
Apply online with a recent CV or if you require more information on the role, contact Matt Donnelly at email@example.com or call 0207 478 2516.
- 2 years ago - save job