Beach Court is a 43 bed care home. We provide for frail elderly and dementia care service provision at our home which is close to Aberdeen beach.
As a Registered Nurse you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. Our nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
Four Seasons Health Care has over 300 individual care homes and specialist units across the UK, providing safe, high quality, person-centred...