[ Your browser does not support frames ]
Reporting to the Works Manager, the role will focus on ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the site and the Operations Department, including:
Who we're looking for
- Providing clear, strong leadership
- Overseeing and reporting on site key performance indicators
- Providing technical and development support to the Shift Managers/Works Chemist/Engineering Department
- Ensuring that health and safety systems and processes are implemented and maintained.
- Driving the strategic improvement of the operation of the site in line with the Company strategic plan
Candidates for the role will have:
This vacancy is being advertised by Michael Page International. The services advertised by Michael Page International are those of an Employment Agency.
- A degree or equivalent technical qualification, preferably in chemical or process engineering
- Several years management experience in a processing industry
- Experience of operating/maintaining safety systems, preferably with NEBOSH certificate qualification (or equivalent)
- Ability to work across all levels of the organisation.
Mail Online - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard