– Fixed Income – 6 months projects
As a Portfolio Analyst with experience in Fixed Income credit markets you will be immediately available and looking for an exciting new role within Portfolio Analytics.
This 6 month project role is to join a large financial institution based in Central London.
Some of the responsibilities of the role are below:
To apply you must have the following:
- Assist credit & government PMs in portfolio construction and selection. This will include rebalancing portfolios to implement positioning given views on markets.
- Monitoring risk positions in portfolios
- Ensuring integrity of data in front office system (this will involve communicating with IT, Middle & Back Office personnel)
- Communicating with internal interested parties in respect to portfolios managed (Risk/Compliance/Sales/Client Managers)
- Project work related to improving processes of the team
- Experience in Fixed Income credit markets as a minimum.
- Proficient in Bloomberg.
- Good working knowledge of Thinkfolio and Barclays Point an advantage.
0207 299 8067
topfinancialjobs.co.uk - 2 years ago