Job Title: Store Assistant
Salary: £7.95 rising to £9.50 per hour.
If you’re friendly, reliable and relish the chance of a challenge then we’re looking for you.
We want a Store Assistant with bags of enthusiasm and excellent customer service skills who thrives in working in a fast-paced, award-winning retail environment.
What you get in return…
- Flexible contracts from 15-25 hours per week with additional hours available
- Overtime rate available (over 40 hours per week)
- Night premium rate available
- Double pay for any hours worked on bank holidays
- Full training provided
- 28 days’ paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company Sick Pay Scheme*
- Pension from commencement*
- Long service reward
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay*
- Opportunities to progress
- Conditions apply
Monster UK - 5 months ago
ALDI keeps it cheap so shoppers can, too. How has discount food retailer ALDI Group become one of the world's biggest grocery chains,...