We are seeking an experienced Sales Assistant who is passionate about selling luxury jewellery. We are looking for candidates who have at least a minimum of 1 year's experience working within a luxury fashion retail environment. We want passionate and motivated sales associates who are looking to build a career in luxury retail.
To maximize sales and provide excellent customer care in assisting customers in the selection and purchase of products, while following all company standard policies and procedures. To represent the Thomas Sabo brand to the highest standard in all daily activities Carry out stock management and store operation processes to help minimize risk and costs. Grow personally and professionally as part of a dynamic business
* Responsible for completing your own Time and attendance sheets on a daily basis
* Ensure that the shop is always presented in line with the company policy
* Assist the senior members in handling the till - to ensure that the company policies are followed at all times i.e. that refunds and exchanges are authorised by management team.
* Responsible for the daily management of the till in the absence of the senior members
* Assist the senior members in maintaining good housekeeping i.e. ( ensuring the display stock is polished and merchandised in an appropriate manner in line with company policy)
* Support the senior members in ensuring that drawers and fixtures are organised at all time in line with company policy (jewellery, packaging material, advertising material etc)
* Ensure that any item which is removed from the glass tanks or display columns to be sold is replaced and redisplayed immediately after the sale
* Liaising with Head office management at Thomas Sabo UK office in the absence of the senior members to ensure the smooth running of the counter
* To handle customer complaints in an calm manor
* To keep the stock room/staff room tidy at all time
* Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and polices
* Ensuring that the store is opened and closed in a timely manner
* Ensure that the safe key policy is followed
* Ensure that you as a key holder are fulfilling the duties correctly
* Ensuring that you apply the 5 steps of Customer Service policy to all customers approached and served.
* Ensuring that while you are serving, you use the trays and when showing silver you never show more than 3 pieces at any one time and when showing anything from the charm club collection you never show more than 5 items at any one time
* Ensure that you provide all customers with the 'Thomas Sabo experience'
* Responsible to achieve 85% in Mystery shop for yourself.
* Should the score fall below 85% you will have to provide sound and concrete evidence as to why this score was achieved.
* Ensuring that you maintain a professional behavior at all times when on the premises (weather you are on shift or not) i.e. remain calm at all times when dealing with customers and/or colleagues
Sales and Marketing
* Assist the shop manager in driving sales in order to achieve and exceed sales targets
* Responsible for putting sales through the Clarity and success system as well as using the clarity and success system appropriately in line with the training received.
* Promote the brand by wearing Thomas Sabo jewellery as part of your uniform (or pool jewellery set from the counter or jewellery personal allocation)
* Ensure that POS materials (Sterling Silver booklets, Charms booklets, would you like to be first card) are always present on the counter
* Ensure that the customers are offered to fill in "Would you like to be first" card
* Assist the shop manager during the stock take
* Help with organisation and management of any promotional events
* Always being aware of aware of security issues concerning stock and cash that may be targeted through shoplifting and theft and reporting any incidents to the Management Team
Health and Safety
* Comply with health and safety regulations as laid down in the store Health and safety policy
* If in a concession to ensure that you follow the stores rules, procedures and procedures
This job description can be amended from time to time and any other reasonable duties can be added as directed by management.
* Managing Director
* Area Retail Manager
* Retail Coordinators
* Counter/store Managers
* Smart Casual, no logo's or branded clothes
* Smart jeans - not faded or ripped (only in shops)
* No trainers/flip flops
* Thomas Sabo Jewellery/watches must be worn at all times
* Presentably groomed
InRetail - 14 months ago