Helpdesk Support Manager, West Midlands £22-30k.
Greywood Associates are delighted to be working in association with a 5* Software House based in the West Midlands, easily commutable from Dudley, West Bromwich & Smethwick, who provide software solutions to their expanding list of clients in the Professional Services sector.
Responsible for a small and technically sound team you will managing a busy helpdesk providing support for their bespoke software as well as in house systems, and in additional contribute towards the development of future software products.
The role will be predominantly phone based therefore the successful candidate will have exceptional phone manner, confident approach and professional manner.
You will have a minimum of 2 years commercial experience providing 1st Line Support in a busy helpdesk environment and be able to demonstrate your ability to handle issues from contact through to resolution.
If you are a confident, self motivated professional with exceptional communication skills, able to communicate with clients through to stakeholder and the ability to think on your feet then please send your CV IMMEDIATELY for consideration.
- Previous experience managing a helpdesk within a client focused environment
- Excellent knowledge of the windows platform, Server 2000/2003/Vista/7/XP
- Exceptional customer service skills confident in handling customer queries and issues
- Familiar with PostgreSQL & CMS systems
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate others
- Broad technical awareness
- Ability to pick up new systems & platforms very quickly
- Highly professional phone manner able to communicate with users up to director level
- Strong problem solving, fault finding and analysis skills
- Ability to provide training to new users
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.
Jobsite UK - 9 months ago
Greywood Associates is a specialist IT recruitment consultancy dedicated to providing the most comprehensive IT recruitment solutions to all...