Skilled Digital Design Engineer sought with strong RTL coding skills sought for a major networking electronics client in the Home Counties.
With a focus on state-of-the-art networking solutions, our leading electronics client is investing significant sums in systems engineering and looks set to vastly increase productivity. They currently seek a Senior Digital Design Engineer to join them in the south east, to develop high quality IP for these platform technologies.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of hardware designers and contribute to the system level design and verification of state-of-the-art network platform technology such as Carrier Ethernet.
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer for the right candidate, together with opportunity for long-term international career progression and team leadership.
- A high class academic background (2:1/1st class degree, BSc, MSc or PhD) in Electronics or similar discipline
- A number of years prior experienced in digital RTL-based design and verification
- A strong grounding in ASIC/FPGA technology
- A good understanding of related networking technologies, plus ideally some experience of software development for embedded processors
- Some leadership experience/potential would be advantageous
- Creative flair and excellent communication skills
Contact IC Resources for full details.
Key words: Digital, ASIC, FPGA, RTL, Design, Verification, Hardware, VHDL, Verilog, IP, Network, packet processing, Ethernet, DDR, Communications, South East, Home Counties, Thames Valley, UK.
IC Resources - your first contact for ASIC design and verification jobs globally.
Electronics Weekly Jobs - 17 months ago