Job Type: Permanent
Salary: MIN: 25000 MAX: 27000
Start Date: ASAP
Atkins is the largest engineering and design consultancy in the UK, the largest multidisciplinary consultancy in Europe and one of the largest design firms in the world. Our Water Operations team is one of the largest in the UK. Our clients include high-profile utility companies, civil engineering contractors, developers, local authorities and independent businesses.
Due to an expanding workload we have an opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join our Capital Delivery Solutions team in Epsom, Surrey.
Our work would mainly be for our UK water industry clients including Thames Water, Wessex Water, Seven Trent, Veolia Water and Southern Water. However there might be opportunities be available for short overseas assignments to the Middle East by mutual agreement.
Right to Work
- Degree qualified and either MICE or CIWEM or working towards chartered status.
- Must have experience in UK water industry in experienced in water and wastewater infrastructure.
- Experience in clean water treatment projects
- Capabilities required include hydraulics, pipeline design, civil and structural design at both feasibility study anddetailed design stages.
- Applicants must demonstrate their ability in feasibility report writing, specifications and detailed design.
- Candidate must be able to take technical responsibility for projects as design leader as well as project management.
- Experience in non infrastructure civil design would be an advantage.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA ( who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA.
Please refer to our Rewards and Benefits page for details of our Full Benefits Package
Jobs Today - 23 months ago
Atkins is one of the world's leading engineering, design and project management consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to...