We two positions available in store 20h hours & 28 hours.
We’re EE and we’re here on a mission: to show everyone in the UK how the magic of technology can make the everyday better. Super fast Fibre Broadband and the UK’s first 4G network give our customers whatever they want, at home and on the go. But when it comes to jobs, our high street stores are where the real action is.
Join us here and you’ll discover it’s not just our customers who get the best from EE. Surrounded by the latest products, all presented in an easy-to-understand way, you’ll be on hand to give demonstrations, encourage customers to have a play themselves, and hit your targets by helping them find exactly the right product or service.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to your store’s success by bringing to life our ethos of sales through sensational service
- Keep up to date with all of our products, services and promotions, and those of our competitors
- Engage customers in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them choose the right products and show them how those products can make their mobile life better
- Take pride in the appearance of the store, keeping it clean and tidy at all times
You might even:
- Have a strong background engaging and delighting customers in a sales or service environment
- Be able to show how you’ve worked to and achieved targets or deadlines
- Show an interest in communications technology
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative
What’s in it for you:
- Have worked in retail
- Know a thing or two about the telecoms sector
- Competitive salary
- Generous commission
- Healthcare cash plan
- Discounted mobile phone package
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata)
At EE, we look for the best people to join us. And to help us find them, we’ve created this simple but effective recruitment process. You need to pass each stage to carry on to the next:
- Visit our website and complete our online application form
- We’ll send you a link to our online assessment which shouldn’t take more than half an hour or so to complete
- One of our recruiters will call for a short conversation around motivation for the role and availability
- Come along to the store for an interview with the manager, a sales exercise, product exercise and 5 minute presentation
With 27 million customers, that's a lot of magic we have to weave. But with the best network and the best coverage, we're creating digital...