The ideal candidate must show evidence of working to KPI's, Budget and revenue cost
Has also had successful supplier engagement, attraction and validation campaigns to support bidding/contract opportunities
Understands existence of a fit for purpose Approved Supplier Directory that is continuously changing to support the needs of the Businesses
Also has experience with commercial contractual documentation (contracts and SLA's)
- Graduate / equivalent qualified
- MCIPS qualified or studying towards full qualification
- Significant demonstrable experience of a similar role within a service industry
- Demonstrable commercial track record of developing supply chain networks
- A good understanding of commercial contract law
- Experience of the Welfare to Work environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication styles.
- Negotiation and influencing skills that promotes understanding, commitment and action.
- Commercial approach with the ability to promote the importance of Supply Chain Management throughout the Employment Services business.
- Ability to think strategically, and anticipate the impact of actions, processes and procedures on the business.
- Well organised, assertive and able to priorities workload in line with departmental objectives and deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and organise workload, people and resources to meet required targets and deadlines consistently.
- Strong team-working and interpersonal skills to help develop expertise and skill base required within the department necessary to perform its function.
- Ability to travel independently throughout the UK.
Mail Online - 10 months ago