We have a new and exciting opportunity for a self-starting PA looking for a challenge! Working for a boutique luxury brand hotel you will be working as PA to the Operations Director and Finance Director as well as carrying out operational duties.
This is a new role and you will be responsible for developing the processes and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the operations side of the business as well as providing exceptional PA support. The Operations Director is primarily based abroad so you must be independent with the ability to use your initiative and make decisions.
The main duties for this busy and demanding role include:
The perfect candidate for this role will be:
- Liaising with the General Managers and collating their reports
- Managing quality performances of hotels
- Coordinating purchasing
- Gathering relevant external information on the hotel industry and key competitors
- Managing and coordinating training
- Assisting with strategies and best practice
- Providing full PA and administrative support
This is an exceptional role for a strong PA with the drive and motivation to make this new role successful and implement processes and procedures. You will ideally have a background as a PA within the hotel or hospitality industry and you must have impeccable presentation and interpersonal skills. If this sounds like you send your CV to us now.
- A self starter who is able to work on their own and use their initiative
- Excellent communicator and listener who is able to establish and develop relationships with ease
- Able to work without supervision
- Proactive with a positive attitude and ability to anticipate issues and seek solutions
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy, able to deal with sensitive information
- Committed and enthusiastic with a flexible and adaptable approach
Tate - 2 years ago
British-based multinational agribusiness, Tate & Lyle plc, was formed in 1921 from a merger of two rival sugar refiners, Henry Tate &...