To provide an efficient and effective engineering service to the site, through the effective management of a team of engineers and external contractors. Responsible for...
To provide an efficient and effective engineering service to the site, through the effective management of a team of engineers and external contractors. Responsible for the provision andmaintenanceof new plant and equipment.
The Engineering Team Leader reports to the Site Engineering Manager and main responsibilities include:
1. Manage the performance of a team of 9 shift engineers including rotas, communication/team briefs, motivation, absence and accident reduction targets. Implement appropriate training and development of staff in respect of legislation and succession planning. Administer the Company Disciplinary Procedure and Grievance Procedure with advice from H R Manager.
2. Provide the site with uninterrupted availability of totally efficient equipment as and when required.
3. Ensure implementation of the Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule, keeping written records and inspections up-to-date.
4. Management of costs and preparation of engineering department annual budget.
5. Negotiate, purchase and stock control of equipment in a cost effective and efficient manner.
6. Ensure effective communication between engineering and production departments.
7. To assist in the design, planning and installation of the new build, encompassing environmental, health & safety and food hygiene regulations.
My client is a Globally recognised Chilled food FMCG
£35000 to £40000 + Package + a clear career path and progression
Apply to Seetal Lad quoting Job Ref: MPJT13240334
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.
Telegraph UK - 10 months ago
Michael Page International is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specialising in the placement of candidates...