The Global Standards Programme that is focused on developing and implementing enhanced Client Due Diligence and Know Your Customer processes in order to meet regulatory requirements. We are currently establishing a Programme Delivery Team for the global rollout of CDD standards to all countries, except the US (which has it’s own remediation and rollout plan).
The role of the PMO Analyst is to be responsible for CMB Global Standards Programme project management support, acting as a key focal point for the practical implementation and enforcement of the project management approach and tools and processes (covering areas such as risk & issue management, change control, planning, resource management, document inventory management, logistics, etc.).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the PMO Manager to develop, implement and manage all PMO tools and systems,
- Work with the PMO Manager to define, document and implement the programme processes and project governance
- Supporting the adoption of the of PMO tools and processes across the CMB Global Standards Programme
- Be responsible for creating all programme committee meetings packs including steer co. working group etc
- Conduct project health checks/audit checks
- Manage the risks and issues log
- Manage all change control
- Responsible for all programme document management
- Create and manage the CMB Global Standards programme plan
- Manage and report on progress reporting including weekly review of milestones and RAIDs, key metrics for all projects are captured, robust status reporting exists and programme dashboard is in place
- Manage SharePoint Administration
- Arrange meetings as required, documenting, distributing and following up on actions
- Log and manage all invoices against budget and ensure timely payment
- Assist the PMO Manager as required
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
The base location for this role is 8 Canada Square, Canary Wharf.
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. PMO
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e.Prince II or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Client Facing role is desirable but not essential
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
- Supported project teams/managers, showing an understanding of the basic principles of project management
At HSBC we are open to different ideas and cultures, connected to our customers, communities and each other and dependable, we do the right thing. These are the values that guide us every day. We seek to recruit people who share these values and will help us to sustain them.
Europe-United Kingdom-Greater London-London
HSBC - 30+ days ago
HSBC Holdings plc (commonly known as HSBC) is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, United...