Job Number 1299487 Business GE Technology Infrastructure Business Segment Technology Infrastructure - Healthcare About Us What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 46,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
At work for a healthier world.
Posted Position Title Healthcare IT Program Manager Career Level Experienced Function Services Function Segment Project Management Location United Kingdom City Chalfont St Giles Postal Code HP8 4SP Relocation Expenses Partial Expenses Role Summary/Purpose The Healthcare IT Program Manager is accountable for successful execution of regional large and eHealth programs. He/she is leading the program team and working closely with internal and external stakehol. He/she manages program contracts and its deliverables, He/she capitalizes on existing solutions in the pre-sales and in the execution phase in order to replicate and optimize offered solutions, to drive quality, efficiency and profitability of programs. Essential Responsibilities - Manage contract with all deliverables including SLAs
- Own implementation success and customer satisfaction
- Build strong customer relationship with focus on key stakeholders
- Ensure excellent communication and information flow within and outside program team
- Own internal and external reporting on executive level
- Drive program progress in time using project management methods and industrialized deployment
- Lead and coordinate cross functional central and local program team
- Assess and mitigate risks proactively
- Promote a structured working approach, establish appropriate operating mechanism
- Drive proactive escalation management
- Establish change management to guarantee success of program
- Manage prime and subcontractors as well as partners including respective contracts
- Ensure financial results and drive profitability. Forecast revenue, costs and margin, according to accounting rules
- Control budget by implementing cost effective, sustainable and practical solutions, minimizing resource needs, inventory and supplier costs, avoiding penalties and concessions
- Work closely with central and regional marketing, sales, implementation, service, legal and finance teams
- Support strongly during pre-sales phase to develop a well-defined, sustainable and profitable solution, offer, contract and finance model
- Capitalize on existing solutions in the pre-sales and in the execution phase in order to replicate and optimize offered solutions
- Share best practice, experience and expertise gained during programs with marketing, sales, implementation and service teams and push for continuous improvements
- Support with staffing and coaching related to program team
- Support with building a working environment which values performance, dedication and teamwork Qualifications/Requirements - BA/BS or global equivalent
- Extensive IT implementation & service experience
- Extensive program management experience
- Certification in standard project management methodology (Prince 2, PMI or similar)
- Strong leadership and team player skills
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and conflict management skills
- Strong analytical, process orientation and execution skills
- Proven ability to lead, influence and collaborate
- Experience in change management
- Strong business and financial acumen and in-depth knowledge of financial principles and practices.
- Ability to inspire a culture that is centered around growth, customer success, collaboration, results, development of best practices and continuous improvement.
- Strong customer focus and the ability to build rapport at all levels internally/externally.
- Strong communication skills across a distributed workforce, including the ability to communicate at senior business levels, and the ability to synthesize complex issues, translate into simple messages.
- Ability to deal effectively with different cultures.
- Prepared to travel internationally to a large extent
- Outstanding communicaion skills
- Ability to effectively work in a matrix environment Desired Characteristics - MS/MBA or global equivalent.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Experience in consultancies
- Certification in ITIL
- Fluency in any EMEA languages highly desirable
GE Careers - 2 years ago